Administration & Miscellaneous
Customer Service Office
Building & Inspections
Licenses & Permits
George C. Wright Jr Park and Lake Como Reservation Forms
New online reservation software and fees coming January 2022
We are currently only allowing 4 hour blocks, with potential of 2 additional at request for review. Any hours requested beyond that are at the approval of the Manager's office and/or the Parks and Rec Committee.
We are also currently only allowing small gatherings reservations. If you plan on having over 75 people please provide 2-4 week notice for review.
- General use, GCW Jr Park
- Special Event or Sports Field use, GCW Jr Park
- Click here for a labelled outline of George C. Wright Jr Municipal Park.
- General use, Lake Como
- Special event use, Lake Como
- Click here for a labelled outline of Lake Como
- Park Permit Covid 19 Guidelines and Agreement- please read, complete, and submit with your park permit form
- The Division of Public Health requires guidelines/plans to be reviewed 7+ days prior to an event of 250 people or more. Please submit your guidelines and/or play plan, along with the permit and agreement forms, to Danielle at email@example.com, 7+ days in advance.
- Please read the following if you do not have guidelines and a play plan.
- Please keep in mind, even if your event does not require a plan to be submitted to DPH, the Town is still requiring one.
- Email questions and/or submissions to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.