S. Main Street - Change to Day Work
LINDSTROM EXCAVATING CONTRACTORS, INC. August 5, 2020
25820 Still Pond Neck Road
Worton, MD 21678
South Main Street Construction
Work Hours to Change to Day Work
Dear Town Residents:
Starting Monday, August 10, 2020, Lindstrom Excavating will change over to day work for the majority of the South Main Street infrastructure improvement project. Town officials and Lindstrom Excavating have agreed to this modification to expedite the construction timeline as well as improve the residential quality of life for impacted citizens. Commitment to support our commercial retailers will be worked on directly with those impacted. The move to day work will reduce the number of construction days by nearly 2-4 weeks. Lindstrom Excavating will be working six days a week, Monday thru Saturday to help shorten the project schedule with this change and be completed in 2020.
Working with us during Phase III daylight hours:
- General construction hours of work will be between 7:00am – 5:00pm unless an emergency requires extended time to resolve an issue.
- With the shift to day work, South Main Street will continue to be open to local traffic 24/7. This is to ensure that all residents have access to their homes and Main Street Market can remain open. During the coming weeks as we continue working on the new sewer line, we ask that you avoid speeding and passing construction employees, and if possible, detouring around the block. This will enable us to keep working and not have to stop and start activities throughout the day.
- If this becomes too much of a problem, we will have to completely shut down a portion of the road every day.
- During sewer laterals connections, a section of road will be temporarily closed as there will be no way to let traffic through.
- Residents have done a great job at keeping their cars parked outside of the work areas on a given night and we ask that you please continue to do so as we shift to day work.
- Residents can now park anywhere on the street outside of work hours, as long as they are out of our work area when we are onsite.
For questions or concerns, please refer to the following contact information:
- General inquiries, questions or concerns outside of working hours (Anytime)
- Jason McClafferty (Project Manager), KCI Technologies, Inc. (302) 318-1138 (Project Hotline).
- During active construction /work hours (7:00am to 5:00pm)
- Kyle Lindstrom (Project Manager), Lindstrom Excavating Contractors, Inc. (443) 480-3912.
Home Page News