Update on Report a Concern

After several months of meetings and website building, working with a company called TRAISR, the Town has updated the Report a Concern portal. With this new update you'll be able to submit specific concerns which will be sent to the appropriate departments. From there you will be kept up to date on the status of your concern/request.

You can still give our office a call at 302-653-9231. 

This is for non-police concerns and reports. If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you need to reach the Police Department, give them a call at 302-653-9217. You can still give our office a call 

More: Home Page News